The Royal Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Royal Knights

Welcome to The Royal Knights, a forum made for DIGIMON RPG ONLINE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leveling Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlexanderTRK™
Admin
AlexanderTRK™

Leveling Guide Empty
PostSubject: Leveling Guide   Leveling Guide Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:24 pm

Digimon Battle Online Guides & Tips

Digimon Battle Online Guides & Tips

Getting to lvl 51 is a matter of hours and not months like many of you think ;p. If you have a bit of gaming experience you might actually get lvl 61-65 in a day or so.

Now, I bet all of you are wondering how to do this?
Well it's pretty easy, just follow this guide and you'll get to level 99 in no time. Also make sure you do exactly what it says. If you make any mistakes you might ruin everything Very Happy. The most important thing is not to use the JumpGates nor the GoldDrills Or the Excaliburs.
1.You just started the game and you have nothing, no items no money, no cards and only one Digimon, your starter. What's the 1st thing you do? PANIC!!!

Hahaha, sorry don't do that Very Happy, you have nothing to worry about. Welcome to the DigitalWorld, this will hopefully be your home for the next few months are who knows maybe years ^_~.
As you can see you will get a few initail quest. These are full of informations and will explain pretty much everything so do well and read them because it's very important.

So first step is easy just follow the quests and get to level 11 so you can evolve to rookie!(As a start fight Yokomon, then at level 3 move to yuramon, after level 5 go to the next map nad gett killing digimons untill you get level 11)

2. Congrats! You are now level 11. Return to the first city(Digital Admin Bureau) and take the quest "Mission Possible" from the first MIB(he is arround the center of the map(near the place where you first start). Afterwards go to the second city(just keep moving forward) and find the NPC which sells tickets. Buy one purple ticket(you'll need it later). Now you should probably go to Elecmon because that's the location of the second MIB. If you don't know where Elecmon is just press W and the map will appear, click on the pink/red dots to see what digimons are on that map.

Stay at Elecmon untill you get level 16(farm a few drops will you are there and then sell them so you can get some money for the much needed cards.). Once you are level 16 take the second quest and use the ticket you bought before to teleport yourself to the next area. Do not use the Gold Drills or the Excaliburs, it's very important that you keep them for later! And also DO NOT use the Jump Gates, if you do delete your character and start a new one haha.

Once you get there try to sell the drops and buy a few cards you'll need them.(Try to buy 100N cards(+60% damage) and 100Attack Boosters(+50% damage).
Now then what to do next?

3. Well at this point you can either start farming and make a few equips. Or continue leveling untill you get level 21. Fight whatever you can anything that you can 1 hit or at least 2hit(and try not to use alot of cards, you need them.). Once you hit level 21 it's time for you to farm some equips!

Try making crests such as honests/braves.knowledge(honest is for HP, brave for attack and knowledge for VP)
The best would be if you would make braves because you will need the attack boost later on.

4. Since you are level 21 it's time to go back to the "mud area"(purple ticket) and go to the map called labyrinth 3. Once you get there, search for a party, someone that's 3level stronger or 3levels weaker than you and start killing Monzaemon(he is the weakest out of all-perfect for Guilmon-Terriermon tamers). As you can see you are getting alot of exp. Don't worry if you die, you won't lose that much exp and you'll probably get it back by killing 1-2Monzaemons. Use the cards you bought before and keep leveling untill you are level 31(or level 36 but it takes alot more time(it makes your life easier later on)).

5. Congrats, you just got to Ultimate stage!Now it's time to finish the quest "Mission Possible". Once you finish all quests and get the much needed Deva Aura.(keep in mind that if you do not have 3braves+4 or atleast 3 crests of friendship+4(12% attack boost); do not get the deva aura and continue to work on your equips.
At this point you will need a party (maybe a friend who is the same level as you and still has the jump gates and GoldDrills and the Excaliburs). You can also do this alone, but you might die pretty fast without being able to one hit the enemy digimon. Now's time to see if you have what it takes to be a real tamer ;p. Press W and search for the area called Wind Valley and use the Jump gates to get there.(make sure you have atleast 500k(500.000bit) when you go there- you will need it for cards.) Explore the place and search for a digimon called Cerberusmon. You will have to fight him because he has the weakest defence(either him or Infermon-gives better exp but he is a bit faster and has an annoying trait which can be a pain sometimes.).
If you are level 26 use champion f3(max level) and use N cards, Excaliburs and Gold Drills, if you can't one hit them, then try to find a way to boost your attack(get better cards or level up untill you are level 36)(ALSO try to fight only gropus of 5(or even 4)). Continue leveling like this untill you run out of drills and excalibuts. By this point you should be either level 36 or 39(or arround that). As you can see you ran out of Drills, so it's time to use your normal cards and kill the digimon one by one. This will be a bit tricky, but with a party and some Dark Orbs(reduces damage by 50%) you should be fine.
Well, for now all you can do is grind. Keep fighting cerberusmon untill you run out of drills(or get to level 36) then move to infermon and keep fighting him untill you get to level 51(since you get so much exp it should be pretty easy).
If you run out of money then go back and keep farming drops to get money(and do not waste the JumpGates, DON'T DO IT haha.)

6.Once you get to level 61 you should move to BlackwarGreymon and stay there untill you are level 61.Make sure you stay there untill you are tamer level 61+(this way you can buy the tickets that teleport you to wind valley(they require level 61), also you won't need anymore JumpGates.
After level 61 it's pretty much up to you, you can try out Etemon if you want or continue leveling at BlackWargreymon. After level 71 go to sky2 and fight shakkoumon. At level 81 try beelzemon or anubismon. They will be your "best friend" untill you get to level 94. After that you will either have to fight Anubismon with half the exp(he is level 90 and because the level difference the exp will be half) or fight the all mighty devas.(they are fast and really strong ;p.)

In case you ran out of GoldDrills, or used the JumpGates.

< Continue to fight Monzaemon untill your tamer level reachers level 41. After this you will unlock a new map, labyrinth 4.(See The Npc at mudfrigimon)
Continue leveling here untill you get to level 51 then you will unlock another map called DungeonOfDarkness. You will have to level here untill your tamer reaches level 61.(It takes ALOT of time.)At level 61 go to wind valley and now please follow the guide ;p,

Easy guide for veteran tamers, or those that have alot of money and +5+ equips.

It's important that you do the Mission Possible quest. Also at level 16 go to Monzaemon, you should be able to 1hit them with N cards and spears(if you have rena search for a party)Also don't use any of the drills and excaliburs, neither the JumpGtaes. At level 28 go to Wind valley.(I KNOW it's extreme but trust me it's the best way.) after you get level 36 and get f3 fight infermon untill you get level 51(you need the +20stats boost). After you get level 51 go to BlackWargreymon and keep leveling there untill you feel that the exp is bad and you can kill something stonger ;p.

Rememebr you need atleast 3+5 braves and some eggs, also 1m bit(and a party if you have a Renamon or a defence type digimon.)

*Level 1-3 fight Yokomon.

*Level 3-6 fight Yuramon.

*Level 6-10 fight Bukamon.

*Level 10-11 fight Tsunomon or Koromon.

Go back to the Digital Admin City and take the 1st M.I.B quest.

*Level 11-16 fight Elecmon.

Finish the 1st M.I.B. quest and get the 2nd quest, BUT DON'T go to square world yet and DON'T use the jump gates.DON'T use any Skill Points on your rookie's F2 attack. Keep it for rookie F3 and champion F2. Go full str(but all stats on your STR).

*** Tamer level 15----->Check your CashShop Bank.

*Level 16-28 fight Monzaemon.

DON'T use any skill points on your champion's F2. Keep it for F3.Put all stats on your STR.
Don't worry if you die and lose EXP, you will get way more EXP and dying 1-2times each 5battles won't matter at all.(at level 28 do the M.I.B. quests and get the free Deva Aura(It can't be traded but it will help you alot later on.) USE one of the teleports and teleport yourself to wind valley at cherberusmon/infermon.(Keep in mind infermon gives better EXP but he is faster and has a really annoying trait.)

*** Tamer level 25----->Check your CashShop Bank.

*Level 28-36 fight Cerberusmon/Infermon

(use the Gold Drills, N cards and Excaliburs)(fight only groups of 4-5, if they come in groups of 3 run!). To one hit them you need a level 26-28Guilmon with 3braves+4(or 3crests of friendship+4(+12% attack), and some +3+4 STR jewels and some miracles or any other eggs that give you more STR.Put all stats on your STR.
If your digi is vaccine Ex:Agumon it's even better, you'll get an attack bonus.

Keep in mind for this to work your digi needs to be 26-28, full STR and it should have 10points at his F3(champion) Attack.

Keep using drills and excaliburs till level 36 and remember ONLY groups of 4-5 DON'T fight groups of 3 it's a waste of drills, just run.

If you run out of drills/Excaliburs and you don't get to level 36 then keep fighting Kiwimon untill you get to 36(Remember use only champion even after lvl 31. Don't use ultimate or waste skill points on your ultimate's f2 untill you are level 36. At level 36 put 10skill points at your F3 then keep the rest for your mega's F2 and F3.

After level 36 you can use your on built but I would go for full attack if your digi is a 3(str)2(con)2(dex)1(int).

*** Tamer level 35----->Check your CashShop Bank.

*Level 36-51 fight Infermon.

They are easy to kill but sometimes they can be a bit too fast.

*** Tamer level 45----->Check your CashShop Bank.

*Level 51-61 fight BlackWargreymon.

*** Tamer level 55----->Check your CashShop Bank.

*Level 61-71 Fight Etemon.

*** Tamer level 65----->Check your CashShop Bank.

*Level 71-90 fight Shakkoumon/Anubismon/Beelzemon.

*Level 90-94 fight Anubismon.

*Level 94-99 fight Anubismon or the Devas

(If you are going to fight the devas search for a party 2-3people).

Things to remember:

Remember Don't fight something if you can't 1HIT it(kill it using only one attack) It makes your life easier if you 1HIT it.

If you can't 1Hit a digimon then try to get more attack power, try using 3 cards or go to a lower level digi or to a digi that has lower def.(Even if some digimon are higher in level than others they can have lower def.)

DON'T waste your Gold Drills and Excaliburs.

DON'T waste your Jump Gates.

DON'T fight the Devas Without a party.

DON'T(or try but it might not work..) follow this guide if you don't have 1m bits(for cards) and atleast 3 braves+4(or crests of friendship) and some STR jewels+some +3+4 digieggs.

Try using Holy Orbs so you won't die that much.

Make sure you have a deva aura. Trainning without one is hard and can prove a real pain.

If you feel like you are dying too much try to find a party(BUT SOLO untill you are level 36.OR if you party make sure that the other person also has drills/excaliburs and can 1 hit(and is willing to use them ofc..)

Q:Are parties really worth it?

A:I usually train alone. The only time I like to party is when I am at the Devas.

Q:Hey at level 81 I can kill a Deva.

A:Well good for you, I make this guide for newbies and pros, so that everyone can use it. If you think you can do better then why did you read this guide anyway?

o far my best record is getting level 65 in just 5hours(but I used an exp booster(30%) since level 51). If you have alot of lag or if you don't have good equips, money or you messed up your digimon's build then try to find a party. Rememebr a good party can be as good as a 2x exp event. Keep that in mind and good luck on your journey to become a legendary tamer^^.

Sorry If I made any spelling/grammar mistakes or stuff like that.

Well I hope you will find this guide helpful ;p. I tested it 100times before an so far my best record is getting level 65 in just 5hours(but I used an exp booster(30%) since level 51). If you have alot of lag or if you don't have good equips, money or you messed up your digimon's build then try to find a party. Rememebr a good party can be as good as a 2x exp event. Keep that in mind and good luck on your journey to become a legendary tamer^^.

AlexanderTRK

Love And Be Loved~

Back to top Go down
AlexanderTRK™
Admin
AlexanderTRK™

Leveling Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling Guide   Leveling Guide Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:37 pm

Back to top Go down

Leveling Guide
Page 1 of 1