The Royal Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Royal Knights

Welcome to The Royal Knights, a forum made for DIGIMON RPG ONLINE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RULES VALID FROM 17/10/2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RULES VALID FROM 17/10/2009 Empty
PostSubject: RULES VALID FROM 17/10/2009   RULES VALID FROM 17/10/2009 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:37 pm

Ok listen up,these are the rules and we advise you to follow them unless you want to be banned.Now to clear the banning thing up :

6 reasonable warnings = 1 month ban
4 reasonable warnings after that = 4 months ban
2 reasonable warnings after that = forever ban

1. Posting
1.1 No double posting - your posts will be merged or deleted and if you continue,this will get you a warning.
1.2 No one word posting - for gods sake - thats not even a post
1.3 Do not go off-topic - slightly off-topic is ok but please,stay on topic
1.4 Do not post in the wrong forum - before you make your post,please check where you are putting it.
1.5 Don't post insecure links or advertisments - they will authomatically be deleted.
1.6 Do not flame - this will only screw you
1.7 If you want information,first search the forum before you start posting all over the place.Post topic only if you make sure there isn;t one like that already
1.8 No spamming - thats a big NO.If you want to so much i will create you a section.

2.Behaviour
2.1 Do not insult staff members - if they insulted you,contact me and hand me the proof.
2.2 Do not show us your naked pictures - we want to stay alive and prevent your banning.
2.3 Do not accuse anyone in hacking or scamming unless you have a proof - serously,we are tired of people like you
2.4 No name calling - please we aren't in 1st grade.
2.5 Don't treat anyone badly just because you dislike his race.
2.6 If you need help - don't bother every single member.
- 2.6.1 This includes - if you want someone to create you an account - check who is an account maker.

3.ATTENTION!!!
Sometimes staff members become corrupted,if you feel like you become an innocent victim please PM me immediately.

Back to top Go down

RULES VALID FROM 17/10/2009
Page 1 of 1