The Royal Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Royal Knights

Welcome to The Royal Knights, a forum made for DIGIMON RPG ONLINE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Reviews

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlexanderTRK™
Admin
AlexanderTRK™

Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Game Reviews   Game Reviews Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:15 pm

Digimon Battle Online Guides & Tips

Digimon Battle Online Guides & Tips

This is the first online multiplayer game based on the Digimon TV series.

The game is pretty old but if you are a true Digimon Fan you will surely love this game ^-^.

The music is nice,even if it can get boring at times.

The best part about Digimon Battle Online is that you don't need to grind for hours and hours just to get 0.1% exp. It's really easy to grind and you could probably reach level 51 in 4days. This game, I think will suit to all players especially the kids.
Once you start the game you will get to choose your own Digimon. You will start as a rookie tamer and your digimon will be In-Training form, till you reach lv 11. The first steps can be a bit hard, but who knows maybe later you will later become one of the legendary tamers, or maybe the best tamer there ever was.

So let's start our journey to the Digital World, to fight evil Digimon and make our first steps in becoming a legendary tamer.

[GamePlay]

Unlike the other versions where getting a Digimon to lv.51 would had taken you a few years, DigimonBattleOnline is kind of easy when it comes to leveling your Digimon. While most need arround 1-2 weeks to level to 51, some can actually get to lvl 51 in a few hours. How to do this? Well, I won't tell you here ;p, just look arround the site and you will find out yourself. But anyway, after lvl 81 it gets a bit harder and at lvl 94 you will have to fight the devas, which are really strong, and don't give you that much exp(for short it gets harder to level) ;p.
Well, could the grinding get any better than this? Eh, no because the game would be boring Very Happy.

One interesting thing about the game is that you can hold more than just 1 Digimon. When you start the game, you can hold up to 5 Digimon; once you reach that number of Digimon you can buy an item called DigimonStorage and get even more Digimons ^_~.
There are also alot of cloth items which you can wear to look cool and impress other tamers; also don't forget that some clothes actually give you bonus stats(affects your Digimon); look for these items as they can be really usefull in a battle against a boss or another tamer.

[Aesthetics]

Well, as I said before, the game is pretty old, so it may lack the realistic or detailed graphics which most nowadays MMOs have, but if you're a true Digimon fan I'm sure you can get over this and enjoy the game ;p.
The music is pretty good, even if it tends to be a little repetitive, but it's still decent. If you don't like it, you can always mute it and enjoy your own music, that's what I usually do haha.

[Community]

Mh,mh, there are alot to say here. But I won't talk about that now, as there are 2 different sides and I want to see on which side you are Very Happy.

Just joking, don't mind me, the overall the community is pretty nice even if like most MMOs, it has it's rotten apples. Stay away from those and you will be able to enjoy the game without having to worry of a virtual war or something like that hehe.

[Personal Opinion]

It's a game worth playing ;p. If you like Digimon, and you want to be a real tamer(well only on the internet xD) then you need to play this game. You can become a good tamer in no time and you can make alot of friends while Pvping(players vs player) or Gvg(group vs group) at the arena ;p. Even if you play it for fun or you are tryng to be one of the best, the game can be alot of fun. There aren't alot of quests, but the game is updated once a week or sometimes every 2 weeks and if you get bored you can always stop grinding and go to the arena or maybe go boss hunting ;p.

AlexanderTRK

Love And Be Loved~

Back to top Go down
AlexanderTRK™
Admin
AlexanderTRK™

Game Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Reviews   Game Reviews Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:42 pm

Love And Be Loved~
Back to top Go down

Game Reviews
Page 1 of 1