The Royal Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Royal Knights

Welcome to The Royal Knights, a forum made for DIGIMON RPG ONLINE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Digimon Battle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlexanderTRK™
Admin
AlexanderTRK™

Digimon Battle Empty
PostSubject: Digimon Battle   Digimon Battle Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:32 pm

"Non-violent game

Digimon Battle is not violent at all. It does not show any gory scenes like slashing enemies into pieces or blood splashing all over. That is important social issue these days. Unlike those violent games, users will experience pure adventures in the digital world and enjoy taming their own Digimons.

Playable for both Parents and children

Parents can play Digimon Battle with their children.
Digimon Battle is good for the whole family.
Come and enjoy Digimon Battle all together!"

Who thinks this is true?
Is it true or is it a big lie?Is this game worth playing?Is it a non-violent game?
Of curse it is. Digimon RPG games were a fail...all 3 versions.The clone bug in KDRO(Korean Digimon RPG), the lag,bugs,lack of updates in ChDRO(Chinese Digimon RPG) and the new Digimon RPG also known as DigimonBattle Online with all the racist people, scammers, really "cheap" cash shop items, greedy people, hard working GMs and the new trade bug and hackers.

ChDRO is already dead,only a few chinese players still play it.KDRO is still nice..but ilegal unless you are korean(you need a KSSN(korean social numeber) to make an account).

What about DigimonBattle?
Well DigimonBattle is the best game I played so far. People are really nice, really friendly, they help each other, love each other, they never swear in shout, they never abuse bugs, they never scam, everything is perfect isn't it?
Yeah maybe if you are blind.If you log on DBO in less than 5min you will see atleast 10rule breakers. People swear each 10sec and the chat filter is also a fail, GM are almost never active, once someone finds a bug he doesn't report it(like he/she should normaly do) but he tells his friends, he/she teaches them how to use it and who to scam the others.
Everytime I log on DBO I see that something bad happend.An account was scammed, they found a new bug etc..
Lately people are using the trade glitch to scam others and afther that they shout"GUYS BE CAREFUL I SAW A SCAMMER, HE TRIED TO SCAM ME."Someone that actually abused the bug shouting that...nice.It's like swearing and cloning items in front of a GM, or robbing a bank while the police are patrolling 10meters away.

Let's change the subject. Let's talk about our forum. Use the search function t search for the word f***.It will show atleast 200results.No i'm not saying that the moderators don't do their job.But they can't handle everything...I only see 4-5active moderators..They can't do evrything, still they all get flamed even if some of them actually do their job.
What 1-2 actually abuse their powers and do things they aren't allowed to do?Be happy not all of them do that, and don't flame all of them because of that.

When someone finds a bug he shouts about it..he doesn't send a reply to WeMade, he doesn't care about that..all he wants is to make a profit out of it.When someone sees a rulebreaker he swears in shout, who cares about reporting him right?

Now you will say"Oh really and who do you think you are?Who are you to judge?".
Well I'm just normal digimon fan, a MMO player, and an avarege guy .Just like you. But I'm angry...things like this don't normally happen..I played other MMOs before..and I never seen such a "beautiful" mess before.
DBO is a real fail...

Oh now you will ask"Why are you still playing it?"
Well I have my own reasons why I still play this game.I don't care about the updates(I managed to play CHDRO for about 1year with NO updates, a ton of lag and having to see chinese characters every single sec), but I really want this mess to be fixed...again, it isn't WeMade's fault,you can't break something that was already broken, it isn't your fault,you just an avarege player, it's not my fault, I'm the same as you.This is our fault.
Back to top Go down
FioX

FioX

Digimon Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digimon Battle   Digimon Battle Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:40 pm

i completly agree with you ... some years ago i loved DRO because there where no rules breakers (before the clone glitch) after that the Player Community (in general) started acting like assh*les and thanks to that we have a
average game with Noobs (not noob as newbie in game) racists -> BR VS US Battle and bug abuse ...

that never happend to another MMO that 8i was on!

if WeMade doesnt control those Bastards/Noob/Racists ...... im going to quit and a lot of ppl too
Back to top Go down

Digimon Battle
Page 1 of 1