The Royal Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Royal Knights

Welcome to The Royal Knights, a forum made for DIGIMON RPG ONLINE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zack's Lvling guide

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zack

Zack

Zack's Lvling guide Empty
PostSubject: Zack's Lvling guide   Zack's Lvling guide Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:07 pm

Hi all some of you might have some truble with lvling effectively so im gonna tell my way of lvling.
first note i put all my stats in ATK (the first option)
lvl 1-6 just fight whatever thats 1-2 lvls higher than you
lvl 6-11 depends if you have +4 crests and eggs a.k.a braves and miracles you can go to lvl 18 impmon and win pretty easy if you dont got equips then try and kill anything from lvl 10 to 15
lvl 11-21 here is a good time to get braves if you use renamon. if you got +4's then party against lvl 36 impmons if you dont got +4's then party against lvl 36 impmons.
at 21 you have to get braves no matter what. after you get braves go and try to kill lillymons guardromon or warumonzaemons you might have to party to 26
at 26 you can survive against the lillymon guardromon or warumonzaemons (mummymons with party) but remember cards you can train there to lvl 31 then you have to kill mummymons or megakabuterimons if you got tamer lvl 30.
at lvl 36 if you dont got tamer lvl 30 then stick to mummymons if you have tamer 30 then keep fighting megakabuterimons or cyberdramons if you got tamer lvl 40 then fight kiwimons or infermons to lvl 41 or 46

Then you got the hang of it and you wont need my help anymore.
happy lvling Very Happy

Last edited by Zack on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azzaze£
Admin
Azzaze£

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Lvling guide   Zack's Lvling guide Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:57 pm

This guide is going to help a lot of people ...that are new ..it's only me or our comunity is getting STRONGER o.o ? xD
Back to top Go down
https://digimonroyalknights.forumotion.com
AlexanderTRK™
Admin
AlexanderTRK™

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Lvling guide   Zack's Lvling guide Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:37 pm

No Naru...we were always strong XD but now we have our own forum.We were and are the royal knights^^.
Back to top Go down
Nyaaro

Nyaaro

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Lvling guide   Zack's Lvling guide Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:25 pm

Nice, thanks =D
Back to top Go down
Ankoku Flare

Ankoku Flare

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Lvling guide   Zack's Lvling guide Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:45 am

Ooo this may help me :3
Back to top Go down
http://http:/www./pmuniverse.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zack's Lvling guide   Zack's Lvling guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zack's Lvling guide
Page 1 of 1